Zalal Uddin Md Akbar (Nayem)

Member of SWAJIU

Hi, I am Zalal Uddin Md Akbar (Nayem)

I’m in my fourth year of studies towards Bachelor of Science (Engg) at Department of Biomedical Engineering in Islamic University, Kushtia -7003, Bangladesh.

I am passionate about music, traveling, making travel videos etc. I also find interest in modern technologies and their use in human life. I recently started an YouTube channel based on travel videos called "Traveler Supreme". But for the reason of being reticent I mostly don't express myself in front of others and also don't participate in any social activities.

My Future plan is to complete my higher studies from this country or abroad. After that I want to live the life of my dreams. I don't want to spend the entire life for any job. For livelihood I may work with any business. That's it.

Education qualification:
Studying
Studying B.Sc(Engg) at Department of Biomedical Engineering.
Islamic University, 7003, Bangladesh. 

Completed
Completed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)in science group. 
Passing year: 2017
GPA: 4.83
College name: Agricultural University College, Mymensingh
 
Completed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) in science group. 
Passing year: 2015
GPA: 4.89
School name: Sharisabari Reaz Uddin Talukder High School, Sharisabari, Jamalpur

Present address:
Aziz Villa, Customs more, PTI road, Kushtia
Permanent address:
Village: Bagabaid
Upazilla: Jamalpur Sadar
District: Jamalpur
Contact No: 01777475327

Post a Comment