| Md. Nazmul Hasan Religious Secretary of SWAJIU (2022-23) |
Hi,
I'm Md. Nazmul Hasan
I'm in my third year of studies towards Bachelor's of Theology and Islamic Studies (Hon's) at dept. of D'awah and Islamic Studies in Islamic University, Kushtia-7003, Bangladesh (IU).
I have completed the memorization of the Holy Qur'an & I have completed basic computer course.
My future goal is to serve the country and nation through teaching.
Education Qualification
Studying
Studying B.T.I.S (Hon's) in Dept. of D'awah and Islamic Studies
CGPA: 3.84
Islamic University, 7003, Bangladesh.
Completed
Completed Higher School Certificate (Alim) in Humanities Group
Passing Year: 2019 GPA: 5.00
Aramnagar Kamil Madrasah, Sarishabari, Jamalpur.
Completed Secondary School Certificate (Dakhil) in Humanities Group
Passing Year: 2017 GPA: 4.60
Aramnagar Kamil Madrasah, Sarishabari, Jamalpur.
Completed Junior School Certificate (J.D.C.)
Passing Year: 2014 GPA: 5.00
Aramnagar Kamil Madrasah, Sarishabari, Jamalpur.
Present Address:
Alampur, Kushtia Sadar
Permanent Address:
Village: Chakhatbari
Upazila: Sarishabari
District: Jamalpur
Contact No: 01625696488
E-mail: nazmul6061@gmail.com