Tahmid Hasan Shovon

Tahmid Hasan Shovon, Law Secretary of SWAJIU

Tahmid Hasan Shovon
Law Secretary, SWAJIU

Hi, this is Tahmid Hasan Shovon,

Currently i'm studying as a fourth-year student at department of Law and Land Management in Islamic University, Kushtia-7003, Bangladesh (IU).
After completing my graduation I want to be a judge.

Educational  Qualification: 

Studying LLB. (Hon's) in Dept. of Law and Land Management.
CGPA:  3.83 (Last Semester)
Islamic University, 7003, Bangladesh.

Before admitting in Islamic University,
 I Completed my Higher School Certificate (H.S.C.) examination in Science Group from Hazrabari Shirajul Haque Degree College.
Passing Year:  2018 
GPA: 4.67

I also Completed my Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.) examination in Science Group from Jhawgora High School.
Passing Year: 2016 
GPA: 5.00

And I Completed my Junior School Certificate  (J.S.C.) examination from Jhawgora High School.
Passing Year: 2013
GPA: 5.00

Present Address:
Mess : White House 

Permanent Address:

Village: Jhawgora,
Upazila: Melandha,
District: Jamalpur.

Contact No: 01749809172

Post a Comment