Afifa Humyra

Afifa Humyra, an Executive Member of SWAJIU

Afifa Humyra
Executive Member, SWAJIU


Assalamu Alaikum,
I'm Afifa Humyra. Currently I'm doing my undergraduation on third year first semester at
department of Development Studies in Islamic University, Kushtia-7003, Bangladesh.
I'm good at singing, paper crafting & learning new things.

Extra curriculum activities:
I used to participate at Hamd-Naat & Qiraat competition on school
days. Now I'm an Associate member of prestigious club IUMUNA also Literature and Cultural
secretary of Kaler Kantho Shuvo Shongho.

Future goal
Want to be Magistrate in future if Almighty grant my wish.

Educational Qualification
Studying BSS (Hons.) in department of Development Studies,
Islamic University, Kushtia-7003.

Completed my Higher Secondary Education from very known College of Jamalpur, Ashek
Mahmud College.
From Science background.
Passing year- 2019
GPA- 3.83
Completed my Secondary School Certificate (SSC) in Science group. School was Jamalpur Govt.
Girls' High School, Jamalpur.
Passing year- 2016
GPA- 4.72
Completed my Junior School Certificate (JSC) in 2013 from Jamalpur Govt. Girls' High School,
Jamalpur.
GPA- 5.00

Present Address:
Shamoyik, Purba Nayapara, 5 Rastar mor, Jamalpur.
Permanent Address:
Shamoyik, Purba Nayapara, 5 Rastar mor, Jamalpur.

Contact Info:


إرسال تعليق