Md Musaddek Hossain Shuvo

Shuvo, Member of SWAJIU


 

Hi, Myself Md Musaddek Hossain Shuvo.

I'm in my 3rd year of studies towards Bachelor of Business Administration (Hon's) at Dept. of Human Resource Management in Islamic University, Kushtia-7003, Bangladesh (IU).

My technical skills are; I've good knowledge in Computer and I'm expert at MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Video Editing.

I have good communication skills and I love to interact with people.
My strength is I'm honest, punctual on time, and also a good communicator.
My hobbies are Reading books, Travelling and Watching TV series.

Education Qualification:
Studying:
Studying BBA (Hon's) in Dept. of Human Resource Management, Islamic University, 7003, Bangladesh.
Session: 2019-2020
CGPA: 3.70
Completed:
Completed Higher Secondary School Certificate (H.S.C.)
Passing Year: 2018
Group: Science
GPA: 4.08
College: Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam College, Mymensingh.

Completed Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.)
Passing Year: 2016
Group: Science
GPA: 5.00 (Golden)
School: Bangladesh Navy School and College, Chittagong.

Completed Junior School Certificate (J.S.C.)
Passing Year: 2013
GPA: 5.00 (Golden)
School: Bangladesh Navy School and College, Chittagong.

Present Address:
Hall: Sheikh Russel Hall.
Mess: Custom More, Kushtia Sadar, Kushtia.
Permanent Address:
Village+Post: Muslemabad.
Upazila: Madarganj.
District: Jamalpur.
x

إرسال تعليق