Mehedi Hasan Mridul

Mridul, Member of SWAJIU

Mridul
Member of SWAJIU

Hi, Myself Mehedi Hasan Mridul

I am starting my first year of study towards B.Sc. Engineering at department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in Islamic University, Kushita (7003), Bangladesh (IU).

I am good at Playing chess, little bit in Cricket and football. Also, I am interested in drawing and reading books.
First of all, I want to be a good person. I want to see myself as a teacher at the stage of Higher Education.

I am studying B.Sc. Engineering at department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in Islamic University, Kushita (3007), Bangladesh (IU).

I am completed my HSC in 2020 with GPA 5 from Bir Shrestha Munshi Abdur Rouf Public College, Peelkhana, Dhaka under Dhaka Education Board.

I am completed my JSC in 2015 and SSC in 2018 with GPA 5(scholarship) from Bagbari High School, Melandha, Jamalpur under Dhaka Education Board. 

Present Address:
Village: West Bagbari
Post: Bagbari (2012)
Upizilla: Melandha
District: Jamalpur.
Contact: 01736074186

إرسال تعليق